The 1xBet betting platform has established itself as a premium bookmaker, attracting millions of players around the world. Now it’s a leading international bookmaker with an extensive sportsbook offering hundreds of sports, live betting, and other options. Such popularity and numerous bettors have influenced the bookmaker to constantly develop and produce new interesting options and keep its users happy. As a result, the bookmaker started to offer virtual betting on famous sports, such as World Cup football matches, other football leagues, greyhounds, horse racing, car racing, and many others. So on the following page, we’ll show you what the industry is all about, how to play virtual sports, and which games are popular among virtual sports fans.
Sports betting has grown on numerous betting sites. Some of them have closed down for various reasons, while others have become world-famous, constantly updating their services and attracting millions of new punters. 1xBet Tanzania online company belongs to the latter category. In general, this bookmaker is one of the oldest brands around. It appeared on the web in 2007 and worked mainly in CIS countries. Later it changed its business model to franchising and grew the brand on a global scale. Today 1xBet operates in many African, European, American, and Asian countries.
How to Play Virtual Sports on 1xBet
Virtuals is a new trend among modern bookies. The beauty of this type of entertainment is its variety of betting options and easy access. It is based on random number generators. In other words, it’s available anytime because the game takes place on the site and acts under computer mechanics. Basically, you play at a virtual place without any real team participation, and the result of the matches depends on random events. At 1xBet, you will find several different segments, including:
- Golden Race (Football World Cup, EuroLeague, SpeedWay, Horse Racings, etc).
- NSoft Virtual Sport (Greyhound Races, Motorcycle Speedway, Horse Racings).
- Virtual Generation (Keno, English Soccer, Colours, Horse Racings).
- 1×2 Virtuals (Virtual Football Pro, Euro Trophy, Challenge Cup, etc).
- DS Virtuals (Racing Karts, Racing Dogs, KickBox, Roulette, etc).
Some of these games are provided by third-party gaming studios. While some are provided by 1xBet itself. Each category has its own mechanics, features, and number generators. As a result, you will have different odds playing this or that game and different payouts. Make sure that all game categories allow you to win real money.
Betting on Virtual Football in 1xBet
Football is one of the most popular categories in the virtual world. Almost every software provider gives you a chance to participate in various football events such as the World Cup, EuroLeague, English Soccer, and others. And all of them are available at any moment. Most virtual football events are accompanied by classic betting markets, such as 1X2, DC, GG/NG, Over/Under, Asian Handicap, Correct Score, Totals, etc. There are statistics for each match, including the head-to-head matches and the results of the previous events. So it’s all similar to classic real betting with only one difference: every event is completely random, and the outcome is based on computer-generated numbers.
Betting on ponies is always fun. However, not many bookmakers offer betting on real horse races. Instead, they offer virtuals with horses and the same basic types of bets, including a win bet, a place bet, and a show bet. Let’s look at the differences.
- A win bet. Players choose the win bet and have the higher odds. This is because it’s hard to pick the horse that will win the race in the first place. Therefore, you win the bet if the horse finishes first.
- A place bet. You can choose the place type of bet if you don’t want to risk too much. In a place bet, you win if your horse finishes first or second. In either case, you win the bet.
- A show bet. These bets require you to pick the horse that will finish first, second, or third. Obviously, the odds of winning a show bet are higher, so the odds and payout are lower.
Betting on Dog Racing
As well as horse racing, dog racings and greyhound racings are extremely popular. That’s why the 1xBet is offering the section with virtuals on dog racing too. In fact, this sport has similar types of bets, like winner, placed, and show. It also has similar betting markets, such as “main,” “trifecta,” “Exacta,” “Quinella,” and others. What does each mean?
- Trefecta. This is the most difficult market to bet on, as you have to pick three places for three dogs. Pick three dogs and place them in the top three spots. If you correctly predict the results, you will be paid handsomely since the odds are significantly higher.
- Exacta. This is less scary but still an extremely profitable bet with high odds. Here you have to guess the positions of two dogs. The dog with 7 numbers and the dog with 2 numbers will have the first and second positions, respectively.
- Quinella. This is very similar to exacta, but the order of the dogs can be different. In other words, there’s no exact order, so you just pick the dogs that will take the first and second positions.
Are Virtual Bets on 1xBet Safe?
Since virtual sports are based on computer-generated numbers, there may be concerns about the security and fairness of the results. In general, the RNG at 1xBet is a credible and reliable system. The platform provides a fair gaming environment, but the RNG is constantly checked. To verify the RNG numbers, several independent auditing agencies perform thousands of tests and rounds of casino and virtual games. If you open the T&C section, there is a whole section dedicated to RNG and its fairness.
How to Find Virtuals at 1xBet
Virtual games are available at the 1xbet bookmaker in various forms. If you value more convenient betting on the go or from the comfort of your bed, you can download and install the app on your mobile device. You’re more into traditional betting on computers or laptops? The answer is simple: stick to the official website.
To find virtual sports to play from your desktop, you need to go to the official website of 1xBet, log in or create an account, then click on “More” in the header and click on Virtual Sports. You will be redirected to the page with available segments, such as Golden Race, NSoft, 1×2 Virtuals, DS Virtuals and their subcategories.
- Open the website.
- Click on “More”.
- Press on the “Virtual Sports” section.
- Select the preferred regime.
Players with Android or iOS mobile devices can participate in betting from their smartphones and tablets. There are two versions of mobile betting: the first is to play from a mobile browser, while the second is to download the app. The mobile site is similar to the desktop site and has all the same features and interface peculiarities. The app has a different interface and navigation tools. Just look for the virtual sports section and place your bets on the go.
- Open the mobile website version.
- Find the “Other” tab and click on it.
- Press on the virtuals.
- Select the sport.
How to Bet on Virtuals
Betting is unique when it comes to modern options. For example, virtuals are not real sports matches, but the mechanics of betting are similar. All you need is to decide on the sport, choose the device to play, and open the sportsbook with virtual sports. Below, you will find the guide on how to place the bet on this kind of sports:
- Open the virtuals section and log in.
- Pick the game: horse racing, soccer, greyhound, or others.
- Open the sportsbook with available betting markets.
- Select the market (1X2, DC, Exacta, Win, etc.), depending on the discipline.
- Specify the stake amount.
- Press on the “Bet” button.
Why are Virtual Sports so Popular?
Sports events based on random number generators are a new direction in sports betting. Millions of bettors appreciate it for its easy access, numerous betting options, leagues similar to real sports and fast duration. Let’s take a look at three things that make virtual sports the favorite of many players.
- Competitions. Football is prevalent among virtual sports bettors. They value the variety of leagues, such as the England League, Euro League, Italy, National Cups, and others. The competitions on virtual fields closely project real-life teams from top leagues.
- Match Duration. Such games last less than regular real-life matches. That’s the biggest benefit of them. In addition, with each 1+- minute run, you can watch the live stream. The whole match week lasts 10 minutes.
- Betting options and markets. All sports duplicate the markets of the real matches. There are numerous options to enjoy when betting on sports. For example, Golden Race features 1×2, Double Chance, Totals, Handicap, and others.
Even though virtual games are far from real games with real players, they provide the thrill of a real game in a shorter period of time. If you don’t like long 90-minute soccer matches or multi-hour races, or if horse racing is not available, you should join the virtual sports betting community. The only tricky part is the RNG, which varies from bookmaker to bookmaker. The one at 1xBet is tested by many reliable, independent agencies. Therefore, the results of the games cannot be customized and are completely random.
Sometimes the functionality of the Web site outweighs the mobile features. However, be sure to check the availability of mobile features before installation.
Multiple bets are available on virtual sports. However, some disciplines, like horse racing, are more into single betting.
Cash out is a rare feature in virtual sports. The results are based on RND, so-called predetermined.
The beauty of virtual sports is that they are available 24/7. There’s no schedule. Just open the sportsbook and place your bet.