Updated: March 01, 2023
I. General Regulations
- The Site does not control and is not liable for third-party sites to which the User can be redirected via links available on the 1xBet Tanzania website.
- The User submits information that does not pass through any correctness check from the Administration.
- Last and first names of the User;
- Contact phone number and Email address of the User;
- Address of the User;
- If required, a photo of the User.
- The site protects data automatically received when visiting pages: IP address; information from cookies; information about the browser; time of visitation, and information about the previously visited pages.
- The Site gathers statistics about visitor’s IP addresses. This information is used to prevent, detect and solve technical problems.
- Disabling cookies may result in the inability to access parts of the site that require authorization.
III. Purpose of Сollecting User Personal Information
- The Administration may use the User’s personal data for the following purposes:
- Establishment of feedback with the User, including sending notifications and requests regarding using the1xBet Tanzania website and processing requests and applications from the User.
- Identification of the User’s location to ensure security and prevent fraud.
- Verification of the User registered on the 1xBet Tanzania website for his further authorization and other actions.
- Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
- Providing access to the User to personalized data of the 1xBet Tanzania website.
- Creation of an account to use parts of the 1xBet Tanzania website with the User’s consent.
- Email notifications of the User.
- Providing the User with technical support in case of problems connected to using the 1xBet Tanzania website.
- Providing the User, with his consent, with special offers, newsletters, and other information on behalf of the 1xBet Tanzania website.
IV. Responsibility of the Parties
- In case of loss or disclosure of Confidential Information, the Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
- Became public domain before its loss or disclosure.
- If a third party received it before The Administration received it.
- Was disclosed with the consent of the User.
- The User is fully responsible for compliance with legal requirements, including laws on advertising, the protection of copyright and related rights, on the protection of trademarks and service marks, but not limited to those listed, including full responsibility for the content and form of materials.
- The User acknowledges that the responsibility for any information, including, but not limited to: data files, texts, etc.), to which he may have access as part of the 1xBet Tanzania website rests with the person who provided such information.
- The following materials, like articles and publications in the public domain on the 1xBet Tanzania website, can be distributed if a link to the Site is provided.
- The Administration does not bear any responsibility for any loss or damage incurred by the User due to deletion or inability to save any information and other communication data placed on the 1xBet Tanzania website or transmitted through it.
- The User agrees that the information provided to him as part of the 1xBet Tanzania website may be an intellectual property subject, rights reserved, and belong to other Users, partners, or advertisers who post such information on the 1xBet Tanzania website. The User is not obliged to make changes, lease, transfer on loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on such content, in whole or in part unless such actions were expressly authorized in writing by the owners of such content in accordance with terms of a separate agreement.
- The administration is not liable for any direct or indirect losses incurred due to: the use or inability to use the site or individual services; unauthorized access to the User’s communications; statements or behavior of any third party on the site.
- The administration is not responsible for any information posted by the User on the 1xBet Tanzania website, including, but not limited to: information protected by copyright without the express consent of the copyright owner.
V. Methods and Terms of Processing Personal Information
- The processing of the User’s personal data is carried out without any time limit, by any legal means, including personal data information systems with or without using automation tools.
- In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Administration has the right not to inform the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
- The Administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, and distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
- The User’s personal data can be handed to authorized bodies and public authorities only on the grounds and in the manner established by law.
- The Administration and the User take all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User’s personal data.
VI. Rights and Obligations of All Parties
- The User has the right to:
- Make a free decision to provide the personal data necessary for using the 1xBet Tanzania website and consent to its processing.
- Update and supplement the provided information about personal data in case of a change in this information.
- Receive information from the Administration regarding processing his personal data if such a right is not limited to in accordance with the law.
- Ask the Administration to clarify the personal data, blocking or destroying it if it is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained, or unnecessary for the stated purpose of processing.
- Take statutory measures prescribed by law to protect their rights. To do this, just notify the Administration as specified in clause VIII.III. email address.
- The Administration is obliged:
- Ensure the confidential storage of received information
- Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User’s personal data in accordance with the procedure usually used to protect this kind of information in existing business transactions.
- Block personal data related to the relevant User at the User’s request, or his legal representative or authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification, in case of revealing inaccurate personal data or illegal actions.
VII. Dispute Resolution
- Before going to court with a claim for disputes arising from the relationship between the User and the Administration, it is mandatory to submit a claim, which is a written proposal or an electronic proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute.
- Within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim, the recipient must notify the applicant of the claim in writing or electronically about the claim outcome.
- The dispute will be referred to the Arbitration Court if an agreement is not reached.
VIII. Additional Terms
IX. Definition of Terms
“Site Administration” (hereinafter referred to as “The Administration”) – employees authorized to manage the 1xBet Tanzania website, who organize and (or) process personal data, and also determine the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
“Personal Data” – any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable individual (subject of personal data).
“Processing of Personal Data” – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
“Confidentiality of Personal Data” – a mandatory requirement for the employees or other person who has gained access to personal data to prevent their dissemination without the consent of the subject of personal data or other legal grounds.
“User of the 1xBet Tanzania website” (hereinafter referred to as “the User”) – a person who has access to the 1xBet Tanzania website via the Internet and uses the information, materials, and products of the 1xBet Tanzania website.
“Cookies” – a small piece of data sent by the web server and stored on the User’s computer, which the web client or web browser sends to the web server each time in an HTTP request when trying to open the page of the corresponding site.
“1xBet Tanzania” – a collection of interconnected web pages placed on the Internet at a unique address (URL): 1xbet.tz and its subdomains.
“Subdomains” – pages or a set of pages located on third-level domains belonging to the 1xBet Tanzania website, as well as other temporary pages, at the bottom of which is the contact information of the Administration.
“IP address” – a unique network address of a node in a computer network through which the User gains access to the Site.