There are many reasons you can have for wanting to close or delete your 1xBet account. However, whatever the reason that makes you tired of being on the platform, we will give you a step-by-step guide on how to delete your 1xBet account permanently.
Registration With 1xBet
1xBet is one of Africa’s biggest betting platforms that offers a variety of opportunities to make money while having fun. These include sports, including football, basketball, tennis, cricket, hockey, live betting, and many more. The bookmaker is widespread in Tanzania and African countries like Nigeria, Kenya, and Ghana.
For more detailed information, Read our complete 1xBet registration guide.
Reasons for Deleting an Account
You could have so many reasons for deleting your presence on the platform. These could be any of the following:
- Your account might be restricted: In cases where a charge is limited for various reasons, like having suspicious activity on your account or violating some terms and conditions of the bookmaker, a customer might choose to delete their account.
- Your data and privacy have been compromised: In events where data privacy is compromised, customers might choose to delete their accounts for protection.
- No longer interested in betting: Some people might stop betting because they lose interest. This might be because they find it addictive or even lose money. Deleting their account in this situation will help them mitigate such risks.
- Finding an alternative betting platform: In cases where customers might find 1xBet limiting or unsatisfactory due to many concerns like poor customer service, withdrawals, deposits, better odds, or better betting options, they might abandon a former betting platform for a new one.
Consequences of Deleting an Account
If you wonder if deleting your account will adversely affect you, you need to know these essential points.
Lose Access to Your Betting History
Deleting your account means losing access to all your betting activity. This means you’ll stop seeing all the bets you placed in the past and even the record of all the money you won or lost.
Fortfeit Access to Promotions and Bonuses
Your betting adventure takes a detour when you find yourself automatically barred from placing bets on the site. Plus, it’s not just about missing out on regular wagers – you’ll also be waving goodbye to those exciting promos and fabulous bonuses that could have added a dash of extra thrill to your gaming experience.
Lose Access to any Remaining Funds in Your Account
This one is the most heartbreaking, especially if you don’t remember to make a withdrawal collecting all your leftover money. In cases like this, contact customer support to determine your options.
Withdrawing Funds From 1xBet
Withdrawing your winnings after a successful bet is an exciting occasion. You can use different methods, and the maximum withdrawal amount is lax.
How Do I Delete My Account?
You can delete your account in many ways, and we will look at each.
Deleting Via Live Chat
- Go to the site and click the “Live Chat” button in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Wait for a customer support person to join the chat.
- Carefully explain why you would like to delete your account to the customer support agent.
- You will be asked to provide your email address and number to verify your identity.
- Finally, you will receive a confirmation email stating it has been permanently deleted.
Deleting Via Email
- Log into the sportsbook.
- Click on the “My Account” section in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the drop-down menu and choose the “Support” option.
- Select the “Contact Us” button.
- Choose the “Email” option.
- In the subject field, enter the words “Request To Delete.”
- In the message field, carefully explain why you want to delete it. If you have any specific requests, such as wanting to receive a confirmation email after it has been deleted, you can also include them.
- Finally, click on the “Send” button.
Here are some things to keep in mind when deleting your 1xBet account. Make sure to withdraw all funds in your account before deleting. Also, keep in mind that completion may take up to 24 hours.
Can I Close My 1xBet Account From My Profile?
You have the flexibility to do that. Instead of going for the complete deletion, you can take a different route by closing it. Let’s say you want to step away from the platform for a while but intend to return later. In that case, you can complete your current session or log out. This action logs you out for a specific period.
How Do I Log out of 1xBet?
If you have already logged in on the site and want to log out, simply click on your name in the top right corner of the page and click on the “Log Out” option on the drop-down menu.
Why Deactivate Your 1xBet Account?
For various reasons, you should delete your account. Common causes include no longer wanting to play on the platform, issues with deposits or withdrawals, inconvenient payment methods, limitations, or unsatisfactory services.
Can I Recover a Deleted Account?
Unfortunately, it is impossible to recover an account that has been permanently deleted. This is why you should carefully weigh the pros and cons when deleting.
This could be due to suspicious betting activity, excluding yourself from the betting site, or violating the terms and conditions. Contact your customer support to learn more and resolve the issue.
Yes. You can do this in two ways: by email or through live chat.
Yes. The Sportsbook is a reputable and secure betting platform, and you delete all your private data. It is essential, however, to make sure you are deleting the correct version.